Frequently Asked Questions
WHAT YOU NEED TO KNOW
Frequently Asked Questions
- How many slices can a whole cake serve?
- Our 6 inch whole cake can be sliced up to 8 slices and our 9 inch whole cakes can be sliced up to 12 slices.
- What is the shelf life of cakes?
- All products have a maximum shelf life of +1 day from date of purchase.
- How can I best store or keep the cakes?
- All products are recommended to be kept refrigerated within 1 hour after purchase or collection
- Where can I find allergen information for Lady M cakes?
- Allergen information is provided under individual product pages within the website. Do approach our staff or email us at email@example.com should you require more information.
- Are the confectioneries and cakes Halal?
- Lady M Singapore is not halal certified.
- ONLINE ORDERS
- Are cutleries provided with cakes ordered online?
- We provide cake knives with every order. Big and Small candles are available upon request before you checkout and confirm your order. Napkins and cutleries are available upon request via the remarks box before you checkout and confirm your order.
- How can I amend my online order?
- You may login into your account on www.ladym.com.sg to make amendments to inscriptions on cakes and requests of candles. Only amendments made 3 days in advance of delivery or pick up of order will be accepted.
- Why are whole cakes priced lower as compared to boutiques?
- As whole cakes available at the boutiques are reserved for sale by slices for dine-in customers, whole cakes are priced lower online to encourage customers to place orders in advance. This helps us with production planning and reduces wastage of cakes
- Can I cancel my order after I have made payment?
- As stated in our terms and conditions, no refunds, exchange, cancellations or amendments to dates and items are applicable once payment is processed and completed online.
- Can I order assorted slices online?
- Online orders are only applicable to whole cakes. You may order assorted slices at any of our boutiques.
- delivery of orders
- Do you provide delivery services?
- Yes, we do provide delivery services. We are able to provide next day delivery for any orders placed and confirmed by 12pm on present day.
- What are the delivery charges?
- Delivery services are chargeable at a flat rate of $19.44 (including GST) islandwide. An additional $5.4 (including GST) fee applies for deliveries to Jurong island, Tuas, Sentosa and Orchard. Enjoy free delivery for orders above $216 (including GST). (Additional $5.4 applies for the aforementioned locations).
- Are there any restrictions to locations?
- There are no restrictions to locations at the moment. We are able to provide delivery services island-wide within Singapore.
- Can I cancel the delivery of my order and choose to pick up instead?
- Once the delivery option is selected and payment is made, no amendments or refunds will be accepted.
- What happens when I am not around during the delivery of my order?
- Orders not picked up from delivery personnel on selected date will be forfeited. Requests for the re-delivery of order on a different date or to a different pickup location is not available.
- Pick Up Orders
- Where can I pick up online orders and what are the available pick up timings?
- Please see pick up locations and timings per boutique on our boutique page. Pick up timings stated for each boutique are fixed and cannot be amended, you may write in to firstname.lastname@example.org to request for earlier or delayed timings but requests are subjected to availability.
- Can I cancel the pick up of my order and choose to have it delivered instead?
- Do write in to email@example.com at least 3 days in advance for this request.
- What happens when my online order is not picked up?
- Orders not picked up from designated boutiques on selected dates will be forfeited. Request for pick up of order on a different date or to a different pickup location is not available.
- How can I make a reservation to dine-in?
- Lady M does not accept reservations at the moment, do give the boutique you wish to visit a call to check on the estimated waiting time before heading down. Please find boutique and contact information here.
- What are the last order timings at Lady M boutiques?
- The last order for dine-in at any of our boutiques is 930pm and 945pm for takeaways.
- Can I consume the cake that I have ordered online at the boutique?
- You are welcome to enjoy cakes ordered online at the boutique with order of any beverages.
- Where can I view the boutique menu?
You may view our boutiques' menu below:
Lady M Jewel Changi Boutique Menu
Lady M Orchard Central Boutique Menu
Lady M ION Champagne Bar Menu
Lady M South Beach Boutique Menu